LUPITA NYONGO hair Inspiration TUTORIAL
How to get Lupita Nyongo‘ s Hair style With Longer HairI love Lupita and I sometimes wish I could steal her epic hairstyles but I cant because I’m either always in A weave or the excuse that, when I’m not in a weave, my natural hair is slightly longer than Lupita’s, making the look almost impossible.
But… On this particular day… I tried something new and found a way to make it WORK!!
- Divide the hair equally starting from ear to ear
- Gather the bottom part and braid it down towards your neck
- Brush/Comb the front part so that it all stands up
- Spread the hair in the shape of a crown ( you should look like you are wearing a crown)
- Part slightly the standing up hair ( crown) into 2 equal halves left and right
- Bend the left hair first towards the back and pin it where you first divided the hair from ear to ear.
- Do the same for the right hairs, bend them too.
- Once hair is all bended as desired, gather the loose bits dangling towards the back and pin them together for neatness, be careful not to make any pins loose.
- Finally take the bottom hair that was braided down and pull it up pinning it so that everything looks nice and neat
- Then wear the head band tight, stopping just before the ‘hill’.
I think we pulled this one off really good, don’t you think? 🙂
Hope everything was as clear as I intended but if you would like me to demonstrate even further in the form of a video; let me know and ill gladly do it . Thank you so much for the read. Please like comment and share this content! i will appreciate it!