How to wear golden accessories in hair. In autumn/ winter/ spring or summer 2018, even your hair would need to be accessorized. Gold is certainly the best metal to enhance all your hair’s natural shades. Fashion shows gave us so many tips and ideas about the accessories we can wear to embellish our hair: golden barrettes, headbands, maxi flowers and also tiaras.
Before we learn how to style gold jewelry , it is very important to know that there are two major varieties of gold available in the market to choose from: Yellow gold and white gold. Its of the the highest importance to Co-ordinate the color of your outfit with the color of gold, keeping in mind the hour of the day as well as the demand of the occasion. Today we will focus on yellow gold.
Gold is a precious yellow-ish metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. But since not all of us can afford large quantities of real gold to wear on fingers or on our manes, “golden” accessories are the next best thing. In this article we tell you how to wear gold or golden accessories in hair that may fetch you great compliments.
How to wear golden accessories in hair.
- Layer it up. The Golden hair accessory should be part of a whole lot more golden accessories on your body. Body chains, bracelets, neck pieces, all at once. Go big or go home.
- How to wear golden accessories in hair: Match the Gold with your skin tone. Unless its real gold, make sure the yellow gold matches your skin tone. You want to look perfect, so strive for perfection, don’t just wear anything just because it is a golden flower crown. The tone of your skin may completely make or break the look when it comes to wearing a flashy metal like gold. Go for the shade that is going to compliment your ensemble as well. Yellow gold can be harsh on some complexions so one can opt for white and other matte shades.
- How to wear golden accessories in hair: Try not to wear a golden flower crown at a wedding, unless you are told to do so. Most brides want to be the only one wearing any sorts of crown and by you wearing one, depending on how big and bright it is, you may seem a little diresepectful or attention hogging.
- Wear golden accessories in hair when you are going to the events that allows you to be yourself and go to town with the fashion, ie social markets, shindigs, street parties, neighbourgoods etc.
- There is nothing you cant do but we would advise to try stay away from wearing a huge golden crown to your corporate job unless your job allows you to or its Halloween or one or the other special occasion or the Wendy show. Some of us just like going against the grain, which is a little rebellious and fun but honey.. you still wanna keep your job.
Gold goes well with fabrics of all sorts. You can wear gold jewelry with Velvet, cottons, satins, silks, knits and corduroys.
If you wish to wear gold jewelry during the day time, a small ring, chain or bracelet is more than enough. Even gold watches may go.
If you plan to wear gold jewelry during the night time, yellow gold may just be the perfect match with a beautiful black dress.
Browns, blacks, burgundy and oranges make for a good combination with gold ( hello autumn)
White gold is more casual, trendy and carefree when compared to the normal yellow gold. The white gold is more versatile and can be worn with greater laxity. Matching white gold jewelry with some other color and jewelry is quite easier compared to the yellow one.
Proper and regular care goes a long way to ensure that your gold jewelry makes you look good.
Follow the above tips on how to wear gold jewelry and don’t forget to share it with your friends.