SA FASHION WEEK DAY FOUR: ZARA NAVY BLUE DRESS
They call us dreamers, but we are the one’s who never sleep.’This Zara Navy Blue dress is a dress that will always love. Zara makes some of the most classy but wearable fashion i know. This Zara Navy Blue dress is perfect for going out, but the dress is also perfect for a dinner date with a new boyfriend or with your man.
What makes this Zara Navy Blue dress so special is the fact that is has expensive lace all over it. The dress has a thick and warm inner fabric but the outside is all lace. And this lace is not that simple lace that stretches like stretch material. This lace is harder , it stretches but it stays true to form.
Zara makes some of the most beautiful dresses and shopping at Zara for a dress to wear to fashion week is a good idea. They have somehting for everyone.
RUSHING TO FASHION WEEK WITH A ZARA NAVY BLUE DRESS
Imagine rushing back from work then jetting off to Rosebank consecutively in and out for 4 days out of routine and since you are working against time, have to edit the images yourself which later translates to going to bed at 2 am every night and waking up at Five to do it all over again.
So I’m going to share with you tips on surviving fashion week from anywhere in the world.
FASHION WEEK PLAN
- Plan at least a month in advance what mode of transport you are going to use. If it’s your car set aside money for petrol for that entire week. Put it in a short term savings account that’s easily accessible. If you are going to be using public transport like the Gautrain have a Gautrain card already loaded for all the trips you will be making, use 2 different cards, one that’s only for sa fashion week. SA Fashion Week is in Rosebank so the train is convenient, the only down side is that the last trains leaves at 20:30
- If you have hired someone to take pictures, make sure you have a contingency plan even if that person is your friend. People have things to do and sometimes ‘things’ come up. Children get sick, boyfriends have other priorities, girlfriends have unforeseen work commitment etc.
FASHION WEEK OUTFITS: ZARA NAVY BLUE DRESS
- Be fashionable. Outfits should be planned way ahead. I couldn’t plan all my outfits’ way ahead as I’m somewhat of a spontaneous person. But when you have an outfit that grabs a lot of attention then you are heading the right direction. I saw very eye catching outfits worn by normal people, I couldn’t stop staring. I’ll let you be the judge of my outfit but on this particular night I just wanted to be a lady. I wore a dress from ZARA and Louboutins.
- Make sure you have a team helping you all the way. This team should have been put together way in advance and already have spoken about incentives, benefits, and the entire schedule so that you don’t do everything alone, later burning out. Professionals always do a great job but if you don’t have enough money just ask your friends.
WHEN IT IS ALL OVER
- Once Fashion week is over assess progress, see where you can improve for the next season then briefly micro plan for the next one. I had a good team consisting of Siyabonga Mfuphi, Trevour from Cewu Pictures, Xolani Nkuta, Nathaniel and my girlfriends Slindile and Jacky. This week would not have been possible without them. Also had the pleasure of bumping into Slim Fit Swag… I love his sense of style. (Follow him on his journey)
- No man is an island; everyman is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.
Outfit of the day