1.His full name is Chadwick Aaron Boseman and He was born November 29, 1976 in South Carolina, and raised in the city of Anderson.
- Chadwick Boseman graduated from T. L. Hanna High School in 1995 and later graduated from Howard University in Washington, DC, in 2000 with a bachelor of fine arts in directing.
- He also graduated from the British American Drama Academy in Oxford. Boseman had wanted to write and direct, and initially began studying acting to learn how to relate to actors. Taking a class taught by Phylicia Rashad at Howard University made him consider an acting career.
- Chadwick Boseman got his first television role in 2003, in an episode of Third Watch His early work included episodes of the series Law & Order, CSI:NY, and ER.
- Boseman starred as Thoth, a deity from Egyptian mythology, in Gods of Egypt (2016).[
- Boseman traced his ancestors to Sierra Leone in West Africa. At some point of his life, Boseman decided to learn about his ancestry and took a DNA test. It revealed that the actor’s family descended from the West Africans. But it wasn’t just some random test. It was the one that stated what ethnic group the person comes from. So Boseman learnt that his ancestors were from the Limba and Mende people of Sierra Leone, the Yoruba people of Nigeria, and the Jola people from Guinea-Bissau.
- Chadwick Boseman is very private. Even though Chadwick Boseman has been an actor since the early 2000s, we still don’t know much about him, and that’s because the actor thinks that his private life shouldn’t become public; he tries to keeps it as private as possible.
- T’Challa (aka Black Panther, aka the King of Wakanda), is the first ever stand-alone black superhero. And Chadwick Boseman is extremely proud to portray him.
- Chadwick Bodseman is a taken man: In Touch Weekly has confirmed that the 40-year-old actor has been dating singer Taylor Simone Ledward.
10.Chadwick boseman works hard; Just like all other superhero actors, Chadwick Boseman had to train hard to get into shape and play Black Panther. The actor trained five days per week, and each training lasted for about an hour. He studied a number of martial arts, including Muay Thai, Capoeira, and Filipino martial arts. Boseman’s trainer decided that since T’Challa was supposed to be the master of many, who could adapt to pretty much any kind of fight, so it was necessary to teach the actor to fight in several different ways.