5 DRESSES TO WEAR TO 5 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS ( DRESS THE PART)
There is this awesome website with an array of beautiful and affordable clothing for men and women to dress the part. Its Superbalist. When I checked out the Womens wear I got excited because there was so much to choose from. Being spoilt for choice has its perks but also its disadvantages. The down side is that you don’t know what to pick. So ive narrowed down my top five outfits to DRESS THE PART on five special occasions
- My top pick to dress the part for the SPECIAL OCCASION that almost every girl dreams about is the Wedding day or in this case, the friends wedding day and for such an occasion I’ve chosen the Burgundy Plunge Eyelet Midi Dress by Lavish Alice. Why? ok.. Lets break it down. Its gorgeous, the colour is breath taking, the length of the dress is a bit too long for me but its assisted by the slit which then makes the dress perfect and, last but not least, the plunging neckline giving room for delicate jewelry around the neck.
2. When I go to a PARTY, I always want to make a statement, and dress the part. Whether its by showing off my figure in a tight dress, or showing off the legs in a short dress or whether its by showing off a detailed dress and, that’s why my first pick for the party occasion is the Skip A Beat Lace Embroidered Dress by Goldie. The illusion of sheer fabric is teasing yet doesn’t reveal too much. What I love most about this dress is how eye catching and sexy it looks.
3. Gone are the days when going to WORK was all about all black, ties and power suits. While all of that is nice, it feels awesome moving away from the traditional trend to wearing the more chic and more feminine collections. Love this if you need to be covered in the more corporate environment but its also whimsical, making it a greet corporate , artistic mix when you dress the part.
4. Going OUT DOORS but don’t want to wear jeans? Well, ive got the perfect solution. Wear a dress and confortable shoes. N.B Short dress, not too short cause you will be jumping up and down and having fun but not too long, cause you are a fashionista. The prints on this dress scream young, stylish and fearless. I love this dress because of the detailing, the long sleeves and the gorgeouse autumn colours. This Corrine Skater Dress is from Vero Moda.
5. Last but not least… this is an EVERY DAY WEAR dress for me. You can wear it at home casually, but it looks so good you could even wear it to work one day when you feeling lucky. You could also wear it to a party or to a wedding with the right accessories and shoes. The everyday dress for no special occasion but on any occasion.